At Fabulously Flawless our goal is to provide you with an exceptional experience. We place emphasis on producing a pleasing result for you and you alone. Of equal importance is treating you with the highest standard of client care and excellence in all aspects of the procedure process.
In that spirit, and in order to ensure that every client has adequate time to have their individual needs addressed, we have instituted certain policies and pre-procedure requirements. For your health and welfare and to ensure a successful outcome with your skin services, please read the following.
To ensure best results, make sure your health is in good condition. Get enough rest and eat well prior to your procedures.
- Two weeks prior to your Sugaring procedure stop all shaving, tweezing and cream hair removers to all areas you plan to have Sugared. You need to have at least 3 weeks of hair growth to get started.
- Do not drink alcohol before your Sugaring service. This leads to poor circulation, dilated blood vessels and makes the skin much more sensitive.
- On the evening or morning before, if you have a morning Sugaring appointment, it is a good idea to shower the night before and exfoliate using exfoliating gloves and a moisturizing body wash. These can be found at drugstores or stores like Target. This helps remove some of the dead skin cells that cover some of the follicles and will ensure a great Sugaring session. Then, moisturize! If you have your Sugaring appointment later on in the day, do this in the morning. Make sure you wash these gloves regularly (they can be thrown in the washing machine with the rest of the wash) or buy new pairs as they cost very little.
- Please shower or bathe before coming in for Sugaring service. Hygiene is important when Sugaring to ensure we are removing hair and not just dead skin cells. If you are on your menstruation cycle, that is okay. We ask that you apply a fresh tampon. Feminine wipes will be provided to use prior to and after services.
- Stop all prescription retinols including Tazorac, Retin-A, Renova, Differin and over-the-counter retinols, alpha hydroxyl or beta hydroxyl products. Please call or email if you have any questions about medications of skin care that are not listed.
- Keep in mind that spray tans/self-tanning products will come off with Sugaring because the stain is on the epidermis that is Sugared. If you plan ahead, apply the self-tanner or spray tan 24-48 hours after getting Sugared.
- No tanning both indoor and outdoor for 3 days prior and 2 days after waxing.
- Contact lens wearers please bring a contact lens case with the solution or wear glasses for all facial services.
error: This content is property of Fabulously Flawless NC.